Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
Delivery (Germany): forwarding agent, 4-7 working days (from 170,-€ up) or delivery and assembly through Dynamic Billard, 5-35 working days (from 350,- € up) or collection by the customer (+0,-€)
Delivery (Abroad): on request
- Order number: 55.100.09.1
3% Prepayment Discount (from 250 €+)
Orders we receive before 12am will be shipped at the same day.
Visit us and see for yourself
More than 4500 m² Warehouse, Show Room and Retail Space.
The European Championships and Eurotours are played with "Dynamic II"- and "Dynamic III" tables only, since 2003. Both tables are certified as tournament tables class A by the EPBF.
The Dynamic III billiard table is the first choice for all billiard fans and has an unbeatable price-to-performance ratio.
This premium class model is filled with lots of innovative technologies and meets the highest of demands. The Dynamic III (9 ft.) is permanently in use for tournaments, World- and European-Championships for a good reason. The EPBF is using it exclusively for all Euro-Tours and Championships (at least till 2018).
Split leg levellers and 18 slate levellers, inserted in the frame, allow for the most accurate adjustment of the professional three-part slate plate with an accuracy of one hundredth of a millimetre. Fast, even rubber cushions and first-class billiard cloth guarantee optimal ball roll and perfect rebound of the balls.
With its attractive, modern design the Dynamic III billiard table fits perfectly in gaming halls as well as in private billiard rooms.
- pocket sizes in current EPBF tournament norm
- constructed with exact specifications for the best playability
- massive brushed metal corners with embedded logos
- split leg leveller for easy readjustment
- easy adjustment of the slate with 18 slate levellers inserted in the internal frame
- drop rubber pockets embedded in the flush castings
- cushions made of natural rubber
- approved for commercial and private use
- cloth included (Simonis or Hainsworth), brand and colour of your choice (Simonis HR excluded)
- The color of the cloth can vary
- 3-piece nature slate: 20 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 200x100 cm
- outer measurements: 234x135x83 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate, 315 kg
- 3-piece nature slate: 20 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 226x113 cm
- outer measurements: 254x142 cm
- necessary space: 536x423 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate, 371 kg
- labelled as table for world championships, Euro-tours and European championships
- exclusive tabe fo all EPBF Euro tours und European championships until 2018
- approved and certificated by the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation)
- Master Pro cushions, approved by the EPBF
- 3-piece nature slate: 30 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 254 x 127 cm
- outer measurements: 289 x 162 x 83 cm
- necessary space: 564 x 437 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate (325kg), Total: 545,5kg
Please note: Due to differences in monitors and monitor settings, it is possible that colours in product photos appear different to the actual product.
Delivery and construction of your billiard table
This billiard table can be shipped by a forwarding agency. Within Germany the kerbside (curb side) delivery price from 170.00 € up and it will be delivered within 4 to 7 working days.
With a little bit of assembly skill and some common tools, you can set up the table in approximately 3 hours. Just follow the step-by-step instructions of the construction manual.
Our Team of trained fitters can deliver and assemble the billiard table for an all-inclusive price from 350.00 € up within Germany. In that case, you can be sure the Slate will be accurately positioned and the cloth evenly stretched. The delivery time is 5-30 working days. The price applies for the assembly on ground floor with easy access. For carrying the packages and installing the slate, you must supply one additional helper. The assembly time will take approximately 2 hours per table. If this is not possible, please tell us and we will supply an additional helper for an extra cost of 150.00 €. If you need assembly in a cellar / basement or an upper floor, please contact us first and we make you an individual offer (phone: +49 6841 99303-0 / email: email@example.com).
In case you order delivery only, without assembly, the chosen cloth will be enclosed with the delivery. You must ensure yourself, that the billiard table and the cushions will be covered with the cloth. You will receive a Simois 760 or Simonis 860 cloth, when you choose a cloth change. Simonis cloth is the official cloth of the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation) for European championships.
Customers from abroad please note!
Unfortunately we can’t give you a fixed price for delivery and construction abroad. Therefore you can only order this product by collecting it from our storehouse in Kirkel (by yourself or by a forwarding agency commissioned by you).
If you wish delivery and construction abroad, please contact us and we can make you an individual offer. In that case, please e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information: article number, delivery address (including country and zip code) or call us on: +49 6841 99303-0.