It would be our pleasure to give you information in advance, when second-hand billiard tables become available again. Please use our request form for second-hand billiard tables.
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 55.100.09.5-G1.22
3% Prepayment Discount (from 250 €+)
Orders we receive before 12am will be shipped at the same day.
The European Championships and Eurotours are played with "Dynamic II"- and "Dynamic III" tables only, since 2003. Both tables are certified as championship table (match table) class A by the EPBF.
The Dynamic III billiard table (9 ft, black, Pool, second hand) is the first choice for all ambitious billiard fans and has an unbeatable price-to-performance ratio.
This premium class model is filled with lots of innovative technologies and meets the highest of demands. The Dynamic III (9 ft.) is permanently in use for tournaments, World- and European-Championships for a good reason. The EPBF is using it exclusively for all Euro-Tours and Championships.
Split leg levellers and 18 slate levellers, inserted in the frame, allow for the most accurate adjustment of the professional three-part slate plate with an accuracy of one hundredth of a millimetre. Fast, even, natural Master Pro rubber cushions K55 and first-class Simonis billiard cloth guarantee optimal ball roll and perfect rebound of the balls. All used materials are authorised by the EPBF.
With its attractive, modern design the Dynamic III billiard table (9 ft, black, Pool) fits perfectly in commercial gaming halls as well as in private billiard rooms.
- this Match tables have only been set up once and were used during a championship
- labelled as table for world championships, Euro-tours and European championships
- exclusive table fo all EPBF Euro tours und European championships until 2020
- approved and certificated by the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation)
- pocket sizes in current EPBF tournament norm of class A
- constructed with exact specifications for the best playability
- massive brushed metal corners with embedded logos
- split leg leveller for easy readjustment
- easy adjustment of the slate with 18 slate levellers inserted in the internal frame
- drop rubber pockets made of special plastic embedded in the flush castings
- sealed with special paint to prevent contamination
- solid base made of glued wood
- Master Pro cushion rubber K55, steady rebound, approved by the EPBF
- approved for commercial and private use
- 3-piece Rasson nature slate: 30 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 254 x 127 cm
- outer measurements: 289 x 162 x 83 cm
- necessary space: 564 x 437 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate (325kg), Total: 545,5kg
- cloth included (Simonis or Hainsworth), brand and colour of your choice
- The color of the cloth can vary
Please note: Due to differences in monitors and monitor settings, it is possible that colours in product photos appear different to the actual product.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Please note the important information on the care and maintenance of your pool table to ensure long-term enjoyment and optimal functionality. Click here (pdf)
Delivery and construction of your billiard table
This billiard table can be shipped by a forwarding agency. Within Germany the kerbside (curb side) delivery price from 170.00 € up and it will be delivered within 4 to 7 working days.
With assembly skills, proper tools and a helper you can set up the table yourself. Just follow the step-by-step instructions of the construction manual. Please note that we accept no warranty claims for damages caused by you during the assembly.
Our Team of trained fitters can deliver and assemble the billiard table for an all-inclusive price from 410.00 € up within Germany. In that case, you can be sure the Slate will be accurately positioned and the cloth evenly stretched. The delivery time is 5-35 working days. The price applies for the assembly on ground floor with easy access. Due to the current Covid 19 restrictions, we are instructed not to allow any help from customers to build. That is why we are currently sending two fitters and are charging a surcharge of € 60. The total price is therefore from 410, - € instead of from 350, - €. The assembly time will take approximately 3 hours per table. If you need assembly in a cellar / basement or an upper floor, please contact us first and we make you an individual offer (phone: +49 6841 99303-0 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In case you order delivery only, without assembly, the chosen cloth (not available for all billiard tables) will be enclosed with the delivery. You must ensure yourself, that the billiard table and the cushions will be covered with the cloth. You will receive a Simois 760 or Simonis 860 cloth, when you choose a cloth change. Simonis cloth is the official cloth of the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation) for European championships.
Customers from abroad please note!
Unfortunately we can’t give you a fixed price for delivery and construction abroad. Therefore you can only order this product by collecting it from our storehouse in Kirkel (by yourself or by a forwarding agency commissioned by you).
If you wish delivery and construction abroad, please contact us and we can make you an individual offer. In that case, please e-mail us (email@example.com) the following information: article number, delivery address (including country and zip code) or call us on: +49 6841 99303-0.