Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship
- Order number: 55.100.07.1.13
3% Prepayment Discount (from 250 €+)
Orders we receive before 12am will be shipped at the same day.
The Dynamic III billiard table is the first choice for all billiard fans and has an unbeatable price-to-performance ratio.
This premium class model is filled with lots of innovative technologies and meets the highest of demands. The Dynamic III (9 ft.) is permanently in use for tournaments, World- and European-Championships for a good reason. The EPBF is using it exclusively for all Euro-Tours and Championships.
Split leg levellers and 18 slate levellers, inserted in the frame, allow for the most accurate adjustment of the professional three-part slate plate with an accuracy of one hundredth of a millimetre. Fast, even K55 rubber cushions and first-class billiard cloth guarantee optimal ball roll and perfect rebound of the balls.
With its attractive, modern design the Dynamic III billiard table fits perfectly in gaming halls as well as in private billiard rooms.
- pocket sizes in current EPBF tournament norm
- constructed with exact specifications for the best playability
- massive brushed metal corners with embedded logos
- split leg leveller for easy readjustment
- easy adjustment of the slate with 18 slate levellers inserted in the internal frame
- drop rubber pockets embedded in the flush castings
- fast and even K55 cushions, made of natural rubber
- approved for commercial and private use
- cloth included (Simonis or Hainsworth), brand and colour of your choice (Simonis HR excluded)
- The color of the cloth can vary
- 3-piece nature slate: 20 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 200x100 cm
- outer measurements: 234x135x83 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate, 315 kg
- 3-piece nature slate: 20 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 226x113 cm
- outer measurements: 254x142 cm
- necessary space: 536x423 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate, 371 kg
- labelled as table for world championships, Euro-tours and European championships
- exclusive tabe fo all EPBF Euro tours und European championships until 2020
- approved and certificated by the EPBF (European Pocket Billiard Federation)
- Master Pro cushion rubber K55, steady rebound, approved by the EPBF
- 3-piece nature slate: 30 mm, for accurate movement
- playing field: 254 x 127 cm
- outer measurements: 289 x 162 x 83 cm
- necessary space: 564 x 437 cm
- packed in 7 cartons + 3-piece slate (325kg), Total: 545,5kg
Please note: Due to differences in monitors and monitor settings, it is possible that colours in product photos appear different to the actual product.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
Please note the important information on the care and maintenance of your pool table to ensure long-term enjoyment and optimal functionality. Click here (pdf)
Delivery and construction of your billiard table
This billiard table is a freight item and will be delivered by a forwarding agency. Within Germany, we can deliver the table to the curb with a delivery time of 4 to 7 working days at an all-in price (from 170, - € up).
Deliveries by the forwarding agent are generally agreed with you by telephone before delivery. This ensures that you can receive the goods personally. You need at least 2 strong people to carry the packages to the place of assembly!
External transport damage must be reported directly to the forwarding agent and noted on the shipping slip. You are also responsible for ensuring that the delivered material is stored dry and safe until it is set up.
With assembly skills and the proper tools, the table can be assembled by 2 people. To do this, follow the enclosed assembly instructions.
Please note that our guarantee does not apply to assembly errors you have caused yourself.
For this reason, we recommend a professional assembly by our fitters.
The trained fitters from Dynamic Billard will be happy to deliver and set up the billiard table for an all-in price (from € 410 up). So you can be sure that the slate is aligned exactly horizontally with the frame using a special tool and that the billiard cloth is evenly stretched. The delivery time is 5-35 working days.
The overall price is only valid under the following conditions:
- The assembly takes place on the ground floor
- with easy access
- Access for vans or trucks must be guaranteed - up to a maximum of 10 meters before the door entrance.
In the event of deviating conditions (e.g. construction not on the ground floor or difficult access), please contact us (phone: +49 6841 99303-0 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss the exact situation on-site and any additional costs that may arise. We will send two fitters to you for the construction. The total price is from € 410. The fitters hand over the table to you ready to play.
If you only have the pool table delivered and do not order a set-up service, the cloth selected under Cloth Change (not available for every pool table!) Will only be included in the delivery. In that case you must ensure yourself, that the billiard table and the cushions will be covered with the cloth.
Customers from abroad please note!
For customers in Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Belgium, flat-rate delivery and installation costs are specified (from € 410 up). This is not possible for other countries. That is why we only offer this item in our web shop for these customers for collection from the warehouse in Kirkel (by yourself or by a forwarding agent commissioned by you). If you would like us to deliver the billiard table, we would be happy to make you an individual offer for the delivery and assembly of the table. In that case, please e-mail us (email@example.com) the following information: article number, delivery address (including country and zip code) or call us on: +49 6841 99303-0.