Ready to ship - We will send today if you order within 7 Hour(s) and 43 Minute(s).
Delivery (Islands): not always possible. Please contact us.
Delivery (England): UPS-standard-package 2-5 working days (minimum order value: 400,- €)
Delivery (Abroad EU): DPD-package 2-7 working days (+11,90€ to +32,90€, FR, FI, BE, AT, LU, ES, NL free shipping on orders 150,-€+)
or collection by the customer (+0,-€)
- Order number: 14.909.02.0
3% Prepayment Discount (from 250 €+)
Orders we receive before 12am will be shipped at the same day.
The Most Advanced Shaft in the World.
The ultimate in billiards technology and performance. Not only the most accurate shaft ever made, REVO provides effortless action and power with more consistency than wood shafts. Comprised ofaero-space grade carbon fiber composite, REVO shafts stay straight and are significantly more durable than traditional wood shafts.
- HIGH PRECISION + HIGH ACCURACY. You can simply trust the cue ball to go where you’re aiming. The small 11.8 mm tip diameter allows for an exacting and precise tip placement and provides exceptional control, time after time.
- MORE SPIN WITH LESS EFFORT: 11.8 allows you to place your tip further out on the cue ball, for extra spin.
- The HYBRID-CONICAL TAPER directly inspired by our Z-3 shaft will please fans of thinner shafts.
- MOST DURABLE: REVO shafts feature a Limited Life-time WARRANTY AGAINST WARPAGE.
- REVO 11.8 MM is for INTERMEDIATE TO ADVANCED PLAYERS who use a meticulous and ultra-fine tip placement and seek extra spin and unprecedented control
- Tip: Predator Victory (soft)
- Diameter: 0.47” (11.8mm)
- Taper: REVO® Hybrid-Conical (Inspired by Z-3)
- Ferrule: Ferrule-less Vault Plate construction
- Joint: Radial
- Shaft Length: 29”
REVO SHAFT FINISH MAINTENANCE.
REVO carbon composite shafts should never be sanded or modified. Sanding the surface of the REVO shaft will damage the exterior finish and weaken the shaft’s structural integrity and release potentially harmful materials that could affect your health. Any sanding, polishing, or treatment of the surface of the shaft with chemicals or abrasives of any kind will void the shaft’s limited-lifetime warranty and negatively affect the shaft’s longevity and performance. Never use talcum powder, baby powder, hand chalk, or other shaft treatments on a REVO carbon fiber composite shaft.
To clean the surface of your REVO carbon composite shaft, you can use one of the following two solutions: REVO Wipes, or Isopropyl Alcohol (90%) cleaning.
Step 1. Wipe the shaft with the included microfiber cleaning cloth, brushing away any lose dirt, dust and debris.
Step 2. Using a REVO wipe or soft cloth towel with a reasonable amount of Isopropyl Alcohol (90%), work up and down the shaft, from the joint end toward the tip while rotating your hand around the shaft’s circumference. You may see dirt on the towelette – this is normal. Continue to work the shaft until all areas have been thoroughly wiped, allowing 1-2 minutes for the surface to dry.
Unfortunately we are not able to grant a discount for this product.
Please note: Due to differences in monitors and monitor settings, it is possible that colours in product photos appear different to the actual product.
A verification of the reviews has taken place as follows:
Customers receive a link to rate products. This link is individualized and is only given to consumers who have purchased the products or services from us. We verify the reviews before publishing them.
Each review is individually checked to determine whether it was made by a consumer who purchased the products or services from us. We publish positive and negative reviews after our verification. Activation takes place after 24 hours at the earliest.